Tim Rotheray, Director of the ADE, said:
“We have made some exciting changes this year, streamlining the application process and introducing two new categories: Consultancy Project of the Year and the Customer Engagement Award. The CHP, district heating and demand response sectors are full of good news stories and the Awards will help to celebrate and promote our industry’s achievements.”
The closing date for entering the awards is Thursday 30th June. Full details and entry forms can be found at http://heatconference.co.uk/index.php/awards.
Success at the ADE Awards makes a real difference to companies within the sector. Guru Systems won the ADE’s Innovation Award in 2015 for their use of remote monitoring to improve the energy efficiency of district heat networks.
Casey Cole, Director of Guru Systems and 2015 Innovation Award winner, said:
“Winning the ADE’s 2015 Innovation Award represented a genuine coup for Guru Systems, highlighting to the market the progress we’ve made as a business and the quality of our solutions.”
This year’s ADE awards dinner, sponsored by Vital Energi, will be held on Wednesday 23rd November. The event provides a unique opportunity for organisations and professionals from across this growing energy sector to join together in celebrating success and collective attainment.
Welcoming the launch of the awards, Gary Fielding, Joint Managing Director of Vital Energi said:
“The ADE Awards showcase the individuals and organisations who are helping to move the UK towards a more efficient decentralised energy infrastructure and it is a fantastic opportunity to recognise their achievements and contributions over the last year. We look forward to working with the ADE on the awards evening this year and celebrating the successful developments the industry has made.”
The eight award categories are:
- Industrial Project of the Year
- Commercial / Public Sector Project of the Year
- Homes and Communities Project of the Year
- Consultancy Project of the Year
- Integrated Energy Award
- Innovation Award
- Customer Engagement Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The winner from each category (except Lifetime Achievement) will also be entered into an award for Company of the Year.
The deadline for entries is Thursday 30th June and winners will be announced at the ADE Awards Dinner on Wednesday 23rd November. Application forms, rules and a guidance document can be downloaded at http://heatconference.co.uk/index.php/awards.
Notes to Editors
- The Association for Decentralised Energy (ADE) is the leading decentralised energy advocate, focused on creating a more cost effective, efficient and user-orientated energy system. You can find out more about the work of the Association at www.theade.co.uk.
- Details of the 2015 ADE Awards winners can be found athttp://www.theade.co.uk/innovation-at-heart-of-decentralised-energy-awards_3644.html?Parent=677
The Association for Decentralised Energy
Tel: + 44 (0)203 031 8741