Can Europe turn its EED into an engine for growth?
The COGEN Europe dinner debate took place on Tuesday 28 February, following the vote earlier that day in the ITRE Committee on the draft Energy Efficiency Directive (EED). The agenda focused on presentations and critiques of the EED and the potential for cogeneration to generate economic activity, create jobs and stimulate innovation.
- Agenda of the meeting
- Presentation by Alejandra Miralles - ASCER
- Presentation by François-Xavier Saury - Caterpillar
- Presentation by Simon Minett - Challoch Energy
- List of Participants
- COGEN Europe on the vote in the ITRE committee on the draft Energy Efficiency Directive
- COGEN Europe dinner debate summary