COGEN Europe Annual Conference & Gala Dinner 2015
The COGEN Europe Annual Conference & Dinner 2015, the main cogeneration event in Europe, will take place in Brussels on 19-20 May 2015.
COGEN Europe’s Annual Conference brings together leading EU policymakers, industry representatives and influential thinkers to discuss the challenges facing the energy sector and its contribution to achieving the EU’s climate and energy goals, how best to integrate cogeneration into the energy network of tomorrow, the latest policy developments, and much more.
By attending, you contribute to our knowledge of how best to integrate cogeneration into the energy network of tomorrow, help us to identify the challenges, and let Brussels know what our sector needs to see from EU policy to allow us to seize the opportunities.
Specific conference sessions will be dedicated to:
- Delivering flexibility: CHP’s contribution to achieving EU energy policy objectives for 2030.
- The evolving regulatory framework for CHP in Europe.
- Energy Efficiency and CHP’s role in delivering Germany’s Energiewende.
- National market updates for key EU member states.
- Case Studies: Large-scale CHP, District Heating, Micro-CHP.
For a full programme and details of how to register, please consult the COGEN Europe Annual Conference and Gala Dinner 2015 official website.
Please direct other enquiries to COGEN Europe Communications Manager Andrew Williams (Tel: +32 2 775 9070; Email: email@example.com).