RENEXPO South-East Europe
The RENEXPO® SOUTH-EAST EUROPE is not only Romania's largest and most significant event on renewable energies but also creates the energy platform for the South-Eastern European region. The trade fair as well as the conferences have demonstrated how simple and ecological the future energy generation, supply and usage can become.
Since 2008 the RENEXPO® SOUTH-EAST EUROPE has created in Bucharest the meeting point for key persons and experts for knowledge transfer in the energy sector.
Main trade fair themes of the RENEXPO®:
- Renewable Primary Energy (production, preparation, transport): Biogas / Bio natural gas, Biofuels, Wood energy, Hydrogen
- Distributed and Renewable Energy Production (heat, power, cooling energy): Photovoltaics, Solar heat, Solar cooling, Wood energy, Cogeneration, Hydropower, Wind energy, Heat pumps, Geothermal energy
- Intelligent Energy Distribution: Smart Grids, Measurement systems, Local and district heating / Micro grids
- Efficient Energy Utilisation: Alternative mobility, Insulation, Energy-efficient construction, and renovation, Innovative lighting, Production processes
- Innovative Energy Storage: Power storage, Thermal storage
- Green Services: Consulting, Business Matching, Contracting, Energy and emissions trading, Energy consulting, Energy services, Energy Management, Financing / Promotion, Information services, IT (Software), Marketing & PR, Checking and certifying, System services, Insurance, Knowledge transfer/Further education