The Delta-ee European Heat Summit
Registration for the European Heat Summit 2017 is now open! For more information, or to register, visit http://www.delta-ee.com/DEHS2017. The event will take place in Edinburgh on 7th and 8th June 2017.
The Delta-ee European Heat Summit will bring together Delta-ee's Heat Pump Research Service, Micro-CHP Research Service and Heat Insight Service to explore disruption, change and opportunity in European heating markets.There will be two concurrent roundtable sessions for our subscribers and selected guests on the afternoon of 7th June, focusing on the electrification of heat and heat pumps; and micro-CHP and lower carbon gas technologies.
At each session, Delta-ee will present highlights from our in-depth research to stimulate discussion and debate. The roundtable sessions will be preceded by an informal networking lunch.
A drinks reception and three-course dinner at Edinburgh's iconic Hub, on the Royal Mile at the foot of Edinburgh Castle, will provide an informal and enjoyable opportunity for networking and relaxation after the roundtables and ahead of the Summit.
The invitation-only European Heat Summit 2017, on 8th June, will focus on how the disruption that is now starting to unfold across the European heating market is driving change and creating new opportunities and threats.
On Thursday the 8th of June, the following sessions are currently planned:
Session 1 | How will policy interventions drive market change?
• Federica Sabbati, Secretary General, EHI
• Pallas Agterberg, Head of Strategy, Alliander
• Chris Stark, Director of Energy and Climate Change, Scottish Government
• Richard Howard, Head of Energy and Environment, Policy Exchange
Session 2 | How will technology developments drive the fragmentation of the market?
• Uwe Bramkamp, Advanced Research Manager, Groupe Atlantic
• Dan Caesar, Communications & Marketing Director, Ceres Power
• Speaker TBC, Vaillant
Session 3 | How will changes in customer needs and wants, the role of installers, and digitalisation shape the market?
• Jens Dertenkötter, Installer
• Kristofer Fichtner, CTO/Founder, Thermondo
• Valts Grintals, Analyst, Delta Energy & Environment
Session 4 | New business models and opportunities in the coupling of the electricity and heat sectors
• Sven Mueller, Head of Power to Heat, E.ON
For more information about pricing and registration, please see Delta-ee's website. Additionally, you can contact Delta-ee directly for information, or to register your interest in the event, by emailing email@example.com.