Webinar: The OP16 Gas Turbine and Cogeneration at Particle Board Mills
INVITATION TO ATTEND WEBINAR
OPRA Turbines is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced radial gas turbines and gas turbine powered generator sets utilized for industrial and oil & gas applications. OPRA Turbines is pleased to invite you to join its webinar on combined heat and power (CHP) in the particle board industry.
Register to hear about the technology from OPRA Turbines with case studies and feasibility studies from Application Engineers. Familiarize yourself with smaller gas turbine technology and gain ideas and solutions for cogeneration at particle board mills. You are welcome to pass on this invite to anyone you feel might find this interesting.
The OP16 Gas Turbine and Cogeneration at Particle Board Mills:
Feasibility studies and a case study on the benefits of installing CHP in the particle board industry
- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Price: Complimentary
- Presenters: Anshuman Pandey (Application Engineer)
Ahmet Yöntem (Lead Application Engineer)
- Time: The presentation will be held twice for different time zones. Please select the time that suits you best.
- SESSION 1: Amsterdam 10:00AM New York 4:00AM Jakarta 3:00PM Click here to register for Session 1 (Password: OP16session1)
- SESSION 2: Amsterdam 5:00PM New York 11:00AM Jakarta 10:00PM Click here to register for Session 2 (Password: OP16session2)
Key learning objectives:
- Learn about CHP at particle board mills, exemplified by a case study and feasibility studies.
- Learn about the advantages of combined heat and power (CHP).
- Learn about the basic layout of a CHP system and options for the use of the exhaust heat.
- Learn about fuel flexible and clean gas turbine power.
- Learn about the advantages of CHP with the OP16 gas turbine for the particle board industry.
Visit the company website for more information about OPRA Turbines:
T: +31 (0) 74 245 21 21
There will also be a live Q&A at the conclusion of the presentation. For more information please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org