The Executive Committee is composed of 10 cogeneration experts, each of those representing a National COGEN Association, a Executive Member or a Full Member. The Executive Committee is chaired by the Chairman of COGEN Europe and attended by the Managing Director of COGEN Europe. It meets 4 times each year and its functions are twofold:
- To oversee the operations of COGEN Europe, advising and assisting with the management, financial prudence and staffing of the association.
- To provide input to the policy formulation of COGEN Europe.
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Marco Pezzaglia (Chair), AB Energy (Italy)
- Csaba Kiss (Vice-Chair), COGEN Hungary (Hungary)
- Marc Vignal (Treasurer), Solar Turbines (Switzerland)
- Raimon Argemi, COGEN Spain (Spain)
- Yavuz Aydin, Turkoted (Turkey)
- Marco Golinelli, ITALCOGEN (Italy)
- Georg Klene, Bundesverband Kraft-Wärme-Kopplung (B.KWK) (Germany)
- Carl Richers, Innio (Germany)
- Harry Trump, Centrax (UK)
- Alex Marshall, Clarke-Energy (UK)
- Christian Grotholt, 2G (Germany)