The Executive Committee is composed of 14 cogeneration experts, each of those representing a National COGEN Association, a Executive Member or a Full Member. The Executive Committee is chaired by the Chairman of COGEN Europe and attended by the Managing Director of COGEN Europe. It meets 4 times each year and its functions are twofold:
- To oversee the operations of COGEN Europe, advising and assisting with the management, financial prudence and staffing of the association.
- To provide input to the policy formulation of COGEN Europe.
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Melle Kruisdijk (Vice-Chairperson), Wärtsilä (Finland)
- Csaba Kiss (Second Vice-Chairperson), COGEN Hungary (Hungary)
- Tim Rotheray (Treasurer), ADE (UK)
- Marco Pezzaglia, AB Energy (Italy)
- Mike Small, BDR Thermea, (UK)
- Yavuz Aydin, Turkoted (Turkey)
- Oscar Cubero, COGEN España (Spain)
- Marco Golinelli, ITALCOGEN (Italy)
- Martin Maslaton, Bundesverband Kraft-Wärme-Kopplung (B.KWK) (Germany)
- Burak Ozsoylu, GE (Austria)
- Hannes Hunschofsky, HOERBIGER (USA)
- Milan Šimoník, COGEN Czech (Czech Republic)