Stay up to date by signing up to COGEN Europe’s latest news, blogs and events.
Cogeneration Day USA
The second edition of the yearly event, dedicated to a technology with the potential to significantly impact the future of the energy in America. A one-day symposium designed to educate America’s energy consumers on the merits, logistics and potential cost savings of Combined Heat and Power (CHP), a method of electricity generation that produces useful heat from otherwise wasted thermal energy.
Organized by Cogeneration Channel, Cogeneration Day USA is an event for all those involved in increasing energy efficiency, decreasing energy costs, ensuring more reliable energy in industrial, commercial, healthcare, utility, engineering companies as-well-as policy makers.
Cogeneration Day Program highlights will include:
* CHP market overview in the US
* A focus of CHP in California
* Success stories from various CHP applications
* CHP as perfect solution for efficiency, reliability and resiliency
* Regulation & permitting challenges
* Financing solutions for CHP projects
Find out more info at: www.cogenerationdayusa.com