Follow here the most important events in the cogeneration world!
The 15th South-East European Exhibition & Conference on Energy Efficiency and Renewables will take place on 16-18 April 2019 in Sofia (Bulgaria). For the first time Via Expo launches 3 new zones for: 'Start-Ups', 'Financing' & 'Industrial zone’.
Why to exhibit at this event?
• It is well-known in South Eastern Europe. The event will bring together technology providers, distributors and clients. It will help foreign companies to successfully enter the new market.
• South Eastern Europe is a market with business potential
• The organizer Via Expo provides the exhibitors many online promotion options
• Looking for Distributors / Associates' is a new service facilitating the participants to find partners in the region.
In advance - some solutions which will be presented:
• Boilers on pellets; Wood pelleting plants; Heating pumps; Multi-purpose unit ventilators with heat recovery; Biogas installations; Gas-flares and modular combustion installations for low-emission combustion of biogas and landfill gas; Gas turbines & battery energy storage systems; Low energy buildings and passive houses; Solar panels and invertors
Among the first that have joined the expo are:
Amandus Kahl, Herz, Omnia Contractors (partner of Ochsner), Kawasaki, Balkanika Energy (partner of Viessmann and Schmack Biogas), Proximus Engineering (partner of Hitachi and Hisense), QuattroGi (part of Termogamma Group), Belfrie (partner of Ennox Biogas Technology and Hexa-Cover ApS), ATREA Bulgaria, Kuore Term (representative of Ravelli), Green Embedded Systems, Comicon, etc.
Discover more info in the brochure!
Stay up to date by signing up to COGEN Europe’s latest news, blogs and events.
Sign Up Email Address: