Find here past events from the cogeneration sector!
Renewable energy sources will write the future. And who is the writer of the current energy chapters? And how far into the future will renewable energy be? Smart grid is a technical ecosystem that reconciles functional compromise with a significant reduction in fossil fuel consumption.
What if the ICE is powered by biogas or even biomethane? It would be the most advanced kind of CHP at the moment, as well as the most sustainable and available energy plant.
• Brief introduction by Powertrain editorial staff
• Opening video by REN21 (5 minutes): an overall view on renewable energy sources and the need to promote greener policies on a global scale in order to reduce carbon footprint
• Speech by COGEN EUROPE (10 minutes).
Benefits of CHP and engines to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050 - The double meaning of sustainability: cost-savings - The current European framework towards a net-zero energy system
• Q&A: COGEN EUROPE
• Speech by 2G.The role of CHP in future energy mix
• Q&A: 2G
• Speech by Himoinsa. Diesel and gas generators – ESS Storage
• Q&A: Himoinsa
• Speech by Caterpillar (10 minutes)
• Q&A: Caterpillar
• Short round table involving all the participants.
• Q&A session with questions coming from the audience (all the panelists involved)
• Conclusions by POWERTRAIN editorial staff
Stay up to date by signing up to COGEN Europe’s latest news, blogs and events.
Sign Up Email Address: